Trial Patch

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Sep 10 00:49:17 EDT 2014

On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 23:53:50 -0400, nick said:
> Build Error. Fixed it. I need to really check my patches first :(.

How many times have you done that now?

> In addition, I want you to forget about and not reply to any patches
> you known I haven't build tested.

No, it doesn't work like that.  Each broken post counts against you.

> +		if (skb == NULL) {
> +			skb_queue_purge(&priv->rtllib->skb_waitQ[TXCMD_QUEUE]);
> +			break;
> +		}

Like this one - it's *still* wrong.  Because....

From: Nicholas Krause <xerofoify at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 21:12:56 -0400

You reposted the same broken patch again.

Please do the Linux kernel community a favor and seek gainful employment
in the food service industry or similar, where your skills will be more
appreciated.