hi Questiion about Eudyptula Challenge Task 05

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 22:36:16 EDT 2014

tokernelnewbies at kernelnewbies.org. <mailto:kernelnewbies at kernelnewbies.org>
> So my account have removed........

hi
i am really sorry if i have done something wrong. but asking for help
privately or publicly is against the rule of the challenge.

you can ask little for hint. and he actually has already given you the hint
that he gave me.

sudip