Trial Patch

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue Sep 9 18:03:42 EDT 2014

On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 17:16:19 -0400, nick said:

> I am sending this in again fixed and working.

Typos are still there, and zero explanation of how you verified
"fixed and working", which given your track record of failing to
even compile test your code is a *big* show-stopper.

If you don't care about your patch enough to even bother fixing
the typos, why should anybody else care?

> I also looked at your complain about write_nic_byte and this seems to be
> there if this succeeds.

OK.  This is C 101.  How does write_nic_byte() get called if we just did
the 'return false' and left both the do/while loop and the entire
function in your patch?