Bug Patch

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 07:35:37 EDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Tobias S. Josefowitz
<t.josefowitz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>
> parse_subframe() is a static function and the only caller assumes that
> skb is != NULL and would be in trouble way before parse_subframe() if
> skb was indeed NULL.
>
> Tobi

Hi Tobi,
I think Nick's patch is regarding dev_alloc_skb(nSubframe_Length + 12) ;
There is no error check for the return value of dev_alloc_skb  , and
it can return NULL if it fails and the memory is not allocated.
I admit return -ENOMEM is wrong , but still I think Nick has found
something this time.

sudip