External devices

Ran Shalit ranshalit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 04:12:35 EDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks very much for the detailed answer. If I may ask one more on
this issue please...

I am required to put some external device (led brightness) into
minimal brightness when the system gets to idle.
The control on led brightness value is done as part of dedicated
character device which was written for the purpose of brightness
control (which uses i2c bus)
I wander if this is possible using the linux PM capabilities, and how
this should be done.

Thanks,
Ran