Arm Server Chips

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Sep 3 16:13:09 EDT 2014

On Wed, 03 Sep 2014 15:24:42 -0400, nick said:

> embedded developers here have access to them and it's very hard to find them on the arm website,

That's because the ARM website is for the design of the ARM core itself. Power
management will almost certainly come from the companies that actually put an
ARM core on a SoC, because it's an SoC function not a CPU function. If you're
looking at the server-class ARM, you'll want to ask AMD about it, because
they're the ones investigating that idea.

I'm not sure why you're asking here for your embedded developers, because if
they're at all competent they already *knew* to go ask AMD.