USB Start Learning Codebase

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Oct 17 05:58:40 EDT 2014

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014, nick wrote:

> Hey Guys,

> I am asking here about how to start with the usb stack as I am
> interested in learning that alongside the btrfs codebase.

> Nick

   personally, i suggest immediately submitting malformed, unnecessary
and gramatically broken patches to the USB mailing list, so that the
maintainers can politely and patiently explain to you where you went
wrong -- i've always thought that was a *great* way to learn the
complexities of a kernel subsystem.

  that was just cruel, wasn't it?

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca