Socket receive, send

Grzegorz Dwornicki gd1100 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 04:33:05 EDT 2014

I did not know that page. Thx

The reason why I wish to bypass the netfilter. Well there are two reasons.
The main reason is that my project will connect to specific sockets and
filtering the whole network flow by netfilter is a waste of cpu time.

The second reason is no guarantee that netfilter guys will not change it
once again into something else. This base socket implementation is there to
stay a long time.

Grzegorz.