Nick in lkml ?

Joe Whittles joewhittles at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 13:20:08 EST 2014

I don't really believe he's a troll, and do believe his claim he has
high-functioning autism. A quick cursory search on his Google+ content
makes it pretty clear he's not some random kid getting a rise.

Anuz is right though, this is for people new to Linux kernel programming
and not a place for gossip and if we let it come to that then the community
suffers anyway, even if he wasn't intending to.

I'd suggest just avoiding lengthy posts that consume time writing (I know
I've wasted my own time reading on him), and just answer his questions
because between him spamming patches, he does have genuine questions to
kernel internals; I think that's fair. I'm optimistic he's done the most
damage he can do, but consider him an exercise on the chance that there was
someone actually malicious trying to subvert the development process. So
I'm all for a moratorium on "Isn't Nick awful" on these boards.