Customization of Linux kernel to port on a embedded system

Manali Bhutiyani manali.bhutiyani.m at gmail.com
Fri May 30 15:04:04 EDT 2014

We already have many types of "customized linux" for raspberry pi..
Raspbian is a free operating system based on Debian optimized for the
Raspberry Pi hardware... Its opensource.. I would just start there by
studying the code.

Officially supported OS distributions include Raspbian, Arch Linux and
RISC OS Open.

http://elinux.org/RPi_Distributions

Source code:
https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux