Need help related to Eudyptula Task 08

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Fri May 30 01:00:28 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Rahul Garg <rahul.lnmiit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am stuck at Task 08. Problem is I have to send files and changes
> using send-email utility.  As per my understanding, whenever we need
> to add a new file to git, we use git add command, it creates a patch
> for it and then we will send it.
>
> But when I did it, I got response saying that you should not send new
> file as a patch, So I want to know how can I send this new file then ?
> And if I directly attach this file, how will I link my further 2 mails
> to this original mail ?

hi all,
In one of my previous mail I have requested every one not to post hints for
the tasks in the challenge. Please let us solve the tasks ourselves. I have
just cleared task 5 after many days of trying , and seriously speaking, it
has really helped me in learning a few things and cleared some of the
doubts.
if anyone wants to help , please put a personal mail to the person who has
asked for help and not to the group.

Thanks