Eudyptula Challenge

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Fri May 23 15:52:22 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 9:43 AM, Greg Donald <gdonald at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone know what's happening with the Eudyptula Challenge?  I sent in
> my Task 03 solution a few days ago and have got no response.  I resent
> it, and still nothing.
>
> Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to ask about it.
>

> Thanks.
>

> --
> Greg Donald

Greg,

During the dead time, you might want to spend some time with the
kernelnewbies archives.  One source is:

https://www.mail-archive.com/kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org/

If you search for "Eudyptula task 03" you will find lots of hits.

If you scroll down that list you will find this message:

https://www.mail-archive.com/kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org/msg10245.html

Basically as of a week ago it was taking about a week to get task 3
feedback.  I'm assuming a human is in the loop so it takes some time.

Greg