Eudyptula Challenge

Yann Droneaud ydroneaud at opteya.com
Fri May 23 09:57:32 EDT 2014

Hi,

Le vendredi 23 mai 2014 à 08:43 -0500, Greg Donald a écrit :
> Anyone know what's happening with the Eudyptula Challenge?  I sent in
> my Task 03 solution a few days ago and have got no response.  I resent
> it, and still nothing.
>
> Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to ask about it.

Sometimes it takes weeks, months, before someone pick up your patch on
LKML. So please wait.

In the mean time, check that you use git format-patch and that git
send-email, *especially* git send-email, is able to send an email
with the proper format (check From:, To:, Subject: etc.).

And you could have a look to http://lwn.net/Articles/599231/ "Taking
the Eudyptula Challenge" for entertainment (wait, what, you're not yet
a LWN.net subscriber ?).

PS: you're not the only one waiting for an answer, check the list
archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.kernelnewbies

Regards.

--
Yann Droneaud