LKM related API documentation

Abhijeet Kasurde abhijeetkasurde21 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 13:19:01 EDT 2014

Thanks Robert, Pranay.

Robert, I will take look into generating documentation using your given link,

These are just few examples of APIs, I wanted to explore more APIs so
documentation will always help and come in handy.

BTW, I found one link for various APIs related LKM -
https://github.com/jchuang1977/Linux_kernel_API_sample_code
This might help others.