How to submit for eudyptula-challenge

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 22:48:37 EDT 2014

Hi Wangyubin,

There is a *reason* why I decided to give you a helping hand my dear,

 "I" had a very hard time with that task-01 but it did help me
immensely to begin to understand how things work and are done in the
kernel. I do not want anyone else to waste time if we can get
newcomers up to a certain level of competency where they can
contribute to the kernel this world will be a much better place.

Run checkpatch.pl and try to resolve all errors and warnings before
you sumbit as else little penguin will say uh-uh sorry try again !

Checkpatch is your friend and so is Google so use them :)