[GSoC] universal list of syscalls

Edson Ticona edson.ticona at jro.igp.gob.pe
Tue Mar 18 10:48:06 EDT 2014

Hi
I guess I couldn't explain myself very well. Sorry for my english, but
I was doing that just to understand pretty well everything about the
system calls. The project is about standardizing system calls between
architectures. For example, strace has problems with aarch64 and it
could handle by itself, but it is better to have something similar for
all archs so that the problem doesn't have to be fixed for each arch
in each program, so this about the kernel itself. That is because each
arch has its own way to work on the system call table. Hope I make
things clearer