GSOC proposal

sampriti neog sampriti.neog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:59:21 EDT 2014

To,
The linux foundation
I would like to participate in GOOGLE SUMMER OF CODE 2014 with your
prestigious organization. I want to propose an idea regarding scanned
files. My idea is to make a open source software that could scan a file
directly into word document.This would be highly beneficial for direct
editing.we dont need extra pdf to doc converter. For, making this i propose
to use c++ language and incorporate the ocr technology to read the
character individually and move them into the document.I would be really
grateful if your organization take interest in my idea and suggest me more
regarding my idea (if any). Looking forward to receive a quick and positive
response from your side.
Thanking you.