A new way to dive into the kernel!

Anand Moon moon.linux at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 03:46:23 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Can we send attachment to little at eudyptula-challenge.org
or all the code need to be part of the mail.

-Anand Moon

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 7:25 AM, Subhra S. Sarkar <sarkar at g.clemson.edu> wrote:
jimmy.li <coder.liss <at> qq.com> writes:

> I have tried thunderbird, but it always send attachments with base64
encoding.
> It's there any solution to this issue?
>
> I'm using mutt, It's ok.

Koujalagi"<mallesh.koujalagi.sandiego <at> gmail.com>; "kernelnewbies"
<kernelnewbies <at> kernelnewbies.org>; "Ronald Dahlgren"<ronald.dahlgren
<at> gmail.com>; "Aruna Hewapathirane"<aruna.hewapathirane <at> gmail.com>;
"Amit Saha"<amitsaha.in <at> gmail.com>; "Srivardhan M S"<srivardhanms <at>
gmail.com>; "Mandeep Sandhu"<mandeepsandhu.chd <at> gmail.com>;
> Subject:  Re: A new way to dive into the kernel!
>

> Used Thunderbird this time with plain text settings. Hope it works.
Appreciate the suggestions.
> On Mar 12, 2014 10:29 PM, "sanmukh rao" <i.sanmukh <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks :)
> I am using mutt by the way. So got covered.
> -Sanmukh

Well, Thunderbird worked out perfectly for me. You'll have to enable couple
of options in there though. Below settings worked for me for Thunderbird
client.

1. Go to Settings for Account -> Composition & Addressing and disable the
"Compose messages in HTML format" option.
2. On Composition & Addressing -> Global Composing Preferences ->
Composition tab -> General tab -> Send Options, you'll have to choose
"Convert the message to plain text" option from the drop-down list.

~ Subhra S. Sarkar