TASK05

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 08:12:13 EDT 2014

El 20/06/2014 14:02, "Akam" <azurelustre at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I am stuck on Task05. Can you help me with more pointers for this task ?
So I can read and understand and write my own code.

> I am sorry, I am lazy. I tried following LDD chapter mentioned but I am
not able to get it into the code, so as to get it working. Either I am not
trying hard enough or I am not understanding it as I am lacking some basics
to get  right clarity from reading chapter 14 of LDD.

> Can somebody give a push to my stuck threads so I get it right?
>
> Thanks in advance. Sorry if I sound vague.

Hi Akam,

Since this is a challenge, you're supposed to find your own solutions.
Little was pretty specific about this.

Just relax. Leave the computer untouched for a couple of days and forget
the challenge. Then try to tackle it again. Have another read to the ldd
and search in the kernel for similar code (that can give you a good hint).
If you don't get it right the first time, don't despair, do one step at a
time until you are done.

Good luck!