TASK05

Akam azurelustre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 08:02:08 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am stuck on Task05. Can you help me with more pointers for this task ? So
I can read and understand and write my own code.

I am sorry, I am lazy. I tried following LDD chapter mentioned but I am not
able to get it into the code, so as to get it working. Either I am not
trying hard enough or I am not understanding it as I am lacking some basics
to get  right clarity from reading chapter 14 of LDD.

Can somebody give a push to my stuck threads so I get it right?

Thanks in advance. Sorry if I sound vague.

--
cheers
Akam