Eudyptula Challenge Task 01

Chen Weixiang weixiangchen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:31:04 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 05:07:05PM +0530, sanjeev sharma wrote:
> is Really we need to use Email Client ? Don't we have another option
> using GMAIL ?

I met the same problem when I sent first mail to Eudyptula Challenge.
I thinke below two links are helpful for configuring mutt mail client:

http://nongeekshandbook.blogspot.fi/2009/02/mutt-email-client-that-sucks-less.html
http://nongeekshandbook.blogspot.fi/2009/03/mutt-color-configuration.html

> Regards
> Sanjeev Sharma
>
> On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Abhishek Sharma <asharma.es at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 13-06-2014 AM 04:10, Nada Saif wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> Which email client is best to submit tasks . I use gmail , and I get a
> >> problem with attachment base64!?
> >>
> >> What you suggest me to use!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> N.G
> > Thunderbird
> >
> > Regards,
> > Abhishek Sharma

> > ---
> > This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

Best regards,
Chen Weixiang (Alex)