Eudyptula Challenge Task 01

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Fri Jun 13 05:04:50 EDT 2014

Jeff Haran <Jeff.Haran at citrix.com> writes:

> Unless you happened to be consigned to using Outlook because your
> employer's IT is all MS, through which it is impossible to send a
> plain text email without it getting munged one way or another.

emacs runs fine on Windows too, so using Gnus is always an option for
the most hardcore GNU evangelists.  And I am sure there are a number of
other email clients which will do a good job even if they run on Windows
systems.

If your aren't allowed to run anything but Outlook, then you just have
to teach your employer about the BYOD hype :-)

Bjørn (who have been using OS/2, Windows, Solaris and Linux based
desktop systems at work, but never moved away from Gnus as primary email
client)