git merge issues

Vignesh Radhakrishnan vignesh1192 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 01:28:38 EDT 2014

Hi Raghavendra ,

AFAIK , you need to solve it manually and do git commit after this.
This happens when git tries to resolve it but does know how to solve
the same. Git will record the conflict resolution that you have done
and in case the same kind of conflict occurs, it will resolve the
conflict automatically based on your previous resolution.

Thanks,
--Vignesh

http://vigneshradhakrishnan.blogspot.com/