Adding new board support

Sudip Mukherjee sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 01:46:26 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Varka Bhadram <varkab at cdac.in> wrote:

>   Thank you for the guidence...
>
>  Is there any tutorial to how to do the development for the board. ?

Hi
I work in Vector Institute and I have done a similar development for our
own custom designed board based on iMX.
I have not found any tutorial for creating the BSP , just look at the other
board configurations and you will have an idea about how to start it.
But let me assure you that it will be a very frustrating when u spend 2 - 3
days to make a code and when you test it , you see that its not working and
you need to start all over again .. but ultimately its fun , and when the
board boots you will get a kind of satisfaction which can not be compared
with any other thing ..