Trace system call

Peter Senna Tschudin peter.senna at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 09:54:58 EDT 2014

Please copy the list on your replies, it help others.

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Anil Joshi <aj27744 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Sir,
>

> I cannot find the one to trace my write() call.
Systemtap allows you to write your own scripts.There is a free getting
started guide at:
https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/SystemTap_Beginners_Guide/

This guide will help you setup your environment for running Systemtap
and writing your scripts.

--
Peter