Makedumpfile from Raw file

Lucas Tanure tanure at linux.com
Thu Jul 31 18:50:19 EDT 2014

Hi,

The problem is that I receive files from ram dump and I need to open
that with Trace32. But I would like to analyse with Gdb.
So, It's not a matter better debug or run linux. Or I'm tied with
Trace32 or I find a way to convert the raw ram dump into something
that gdb reads.
I would like to do:
gdb vmlinux vmcore

But my vmcore it's not in elf format for dumps.

Where I can read about kernel addresses ? I would like to understand
better the memory of the kernel in running. I know that kernel takes
1gb of ram, but what else ?

Thanks

--
Lucas Tanure