How to force my usb mouse using a kernel module created by myself?

Bobby Abraham bobbyabhm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 16:14:00 EDT 2014

Julio,

This looks very similar to a task in Eudyptula Challenge (not sure if
your question arises from that or not). I am very new to the kernel
myself and am going taking the challenge as well. Since its part of
the challenge, I think it would not be fair to provide the answer in
its entirety

You can take a look at the following

Chapter 14 of the book Linux Device Drivers ( a great book )

I found the following article very useful as well

http://www.opensourceforu.com/2011/10/usb-drivers-in-linux-1/

Bobby