Memory allocation problems on RHEL 6.3 kernel version 2.6.32-279.el6.x86_64

Amit Agarwal amit at amit-agarwal.co.in
Fri Jul 11 01:46:46 EDT 2014

Hi Shhuiw,

On 11-07-2014 11:12, shhuiw wrote:
> What's your workable OS and kernel on the same system, please?

We can't change the OS and kernel on the system having issues as it has
other services running which are live and we cannot disturb them. So, we
tried with same OS and kernel in another system where we found that the
application was able to come up. Am trying to get the buddyinfo on that
system and will provide the same on the working system.

--
Thanks,
-aka