[Printing-architecture] Google Summer of Code 2014 - IPP-over-USB printer support - Joint project idea for OpenPrinting and the kernel

Carlos Rimola crimola at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:23:44 EST 2014

Michael,

Thanks for the comprehensive response to my questions on IPP USB and
confirming my assumptions.

The only remaining question I have for the list at this time is - are there
any Hosts, including model, OS and OS version (or other S/W requirements),
presently available on the market (or otherwise) which support IPP USB as
per the Specification?

Thanks again,

Carlos Rimola