Kernel Development

subham soni sonikernel1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 01:44:53 EST 2014

Which of the Linux Distros should I take into
consideration?Debian,Fedora,Gentoo,Slackware,openSUSE,etc.. there are
so many, which distros should I take into consideration, consider the
limitations and start working?Secondly, is the kernel (if the same
version is considered) same on two different distros? That is ,
distributions differ at the Kernel level as well?