How to submit for eudyptula-challenge

Vinícius Tinti viniciustinti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 07:32:58 EST 2014

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 5:09 AM, Sudip Mukherjee
<sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:32 AM, sanjeev sharma
> <sanjeevsharmaengg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I am using Thunderbird and also Gmail Email client for submitting the
>> eudyptula challenge Task and after following below steps I have published on
>> my Blog, every time I am getting problem with attachment "You sent me base64
>> attachments, which I can not understand at all :("
>>
>> http://sanjeevsharmaengg.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/begineers-guide-configure-thunderbird-account-for-eudyptula-challenge/
>>
>> Anybody has any luck sending Task with Thunderbird or Gmail ?
>>
> At the beginning I have always sent using thunderbird via gmail and
> those are the only two options that needs to be set before sending.

I strongly encourage using Mutt with Gmail. At the beginning I was
using Thunderbird with Gmail and I don't know why but somehow it
stopped to work and I was probably making the Little Penguin very
upset. Since I changed I had no problems so far.

Regards

> thanks
> sudip
>

>> Regards
>> Sanjeev Sharma
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 7:21 AM, Masood Mehmood <masud.sp at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you printing anything in your module? If yes it should be printed to
>>> the kernel debug log level.
>>>
>>> Figure out how many levels kernel log supports and use the debug level.

>>> --
>>>  Best Regards
>>> Masood Mehmood

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication