How to submit for eudyptula-challenge

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:55:40 EST 2014

El 18/12/2014 07:03, "sanjeev sharma" <sanjeevsharmaengg at gmail.com>
escribió:

> Hello All,
>
> I am using Thunderbird and also Gmail Email client for submitting the
eudyptula challenge Task and after following below steps I have published
on my Blog, every time I am getting problem with attachment "You sent me
base64 attachments, which I can not understand at all :("

http://sanjeevsharmaengg.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/begineers-guide-configure-thunderbird-account-for-eudyptula-challenge/

> Anybody has any luck sending Task with Thunderbird or Gmail ?

I tried the same in the beginning, but then switched to mutt and my gmail
account. I never had problems like that since then.

Regards