Kernelnewbies Digest, Vol 49, Issue 30

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 00:30:22 EST 2014

Last I checked the challenge had 6000 plus people signed up. If I was the
person who had to review and respond to all tasks submitted by folks who
are taking the challenge that is 6000 plus emails which to me is daunting,
and there is NO way I will be able to balance work+life+responding on time
to tasks so my 2 cents is as keep this in mind when you get impatient :)

I learnt the hard way, little 'always' but always does respond it may not
be immediately as we would like but little will respond as and when time
permits him/her to do so.

Am on the 6th task and it took me three months to figure things out but the
knowledge and skills I have gained far outweigh any time delays and
response delays :)