[eudyptula] has anyone received a gift after completing the challenge ?

Philipp Muhoray philipp.muhoray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:32:04 EST 2014

Am 2014-12-15 um 21:58 schrieb Lucas Tanure:
> I'm waiting for task 03 for 2 moths.
> I resend it a second time, but no reply yet.
> --
> Lucas Tanure
> +55 (19) 988176559

I am now waiting for one week or so. If it really takes that long (2
months for task 03, etc.), I have to say that though eudyptula is a good
idea, it is not really a means to get into kernel development (which is
a pitty, since that's it's actual goal). If you wait an average of one
month for each task, you would finish the challenge in one and a half
year. You don't want to wait that long for an introductory course. Hell,
a whole master's degree can be owned in that period (3 semesters if
you're fast). This way I can't really recommend it to beginners anymore.
I wonder why there aren't more people involved helping out a bit - I
would do it if I had the skills.

br,
phil