Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Aug 29 10:47:35 EDT 2014

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 16:22:03 +0200, Ravi Raj said:

>                I am an Embedded firmware Developer,I am looking for a
> Development board to port the linux kernal from scratch, could you guys
> please recommend me a good development board were i can port linux from
> scratch.

Why are you trying that, instead of using a board that's already been brought
up for you?  Knowing that, and what you plan to use the board for, will help
in our recommendations (for instance, if the project requires gigabit ethernet,
it's useless for us to suggest a board that only has a 100Mbit chipset on it).