quick help - linux Industrial IO Hardware Triggers

Anders Darander anders.darander at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 05:32:16 EDT 2014

On 21 August 2014 06:07, Kristofer Hallin <kristofer.hallin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Try search for linux-iio using Google and click on the first link [1]. Also,
> take a look on vgers list index [2].
>
> [1] http://wiki.analog.com/software/linux/docs/iio/iio
> [2] http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html

In addition to Kristofers suggestions, take a look at the MAINTAINERS
file in the
source tree.

Cheers,
Anders

> On 21 Aug 2014 05:40, "Sricharan Chalasani" <sricharan.chalasani at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have a query on Linux Industrial IO Subsystem. I am particularly
>> interested in understanding how to use Hardware Triggers. Like to use
>> Counter overflow interrupt as a Trigger for conversion from Analog to
>> digital in my case. Somehow I failed to find-out the proper mailing list to
>> post my query. I know that I need to post my query to Industrial IO mailing
>> list.
>>
>> Could someone suggest me which is the correct mailing list in this regard.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Sricharan.

>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Why not ask this on the iio driver mailing list?  The developers there
>>> should be able to help answer your questions better than anyone else.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>>
>>> greg k-h

Anders Darander
EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."