Questions for Storage Engineers

Saket Sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:19:48 EDT 2014

Each filesystem has its own use-case. Like XFS is for big data, btrfs
with its COW and other features meets some specific use-cases like
facebook where they have a scenario(refer
http://lwn.net/Articles/591780/ ) where btrfs suites then perfectly.

So first research, google and then post suchh questions directly on
the mailing list.

Regards,
Saket Sinha