TCP/UDP

Nick Krause xerofoify at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:33:43 EDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Denis Kirjanov <kirjanov at gmail.com> wrote:
> No one will ever help you with the generic questions. _That is not how the
> mailing list work_.
> You really have to dig _on your own_ for that. Don't ask useless questions,
> show us something concrete.
>
> Better  invest your time in Stevens TCP/IP illustrated volumes....(1 and 2nd
> one)
> and Unix network programming.
>
> On Monday, August 18, 2014, Nick Krause <xerofoify at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Guys,
>> After Searching the kernel Docs there is very little information on
>> this for new developers. I want to know more about how
>> the kernel code is written to handle TCP/UDP as even with Google and
>> kernel programming books it's not good enough to
>> learn how to write code for this particular subsystem at a high level.
>> Cheers Nick

> --
> Regards,
> Denis
That's fine, Denis I have no problems with that at all just stating my
areas of interest and if someone wants to
give me some kernel work for a newbie in that area I would be glad to
help :). Thanks for your support guys, I
didn't want to have to push the Linux from Scratch build but I have no
choice, sorry.
Nick