TCP/UDP

Afonso Bordado afonsobordado at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:51:06 EDT 2014

I don't mean to be rude, but about two days ago you said that you
would not mail this mailing list until you completed the eudyptula
challenge, please stick to this policy.

As per your question, start by reading and completely understanding
the TCP/IP Protocol and Linux sockets, write some user space test
applications such as a IM client, and keep writing these applications
until you are confident that you can understand the kernel code,then
you should do what you said three days ago and read the kernel code
and not mail the mailing list for a few months, i say this because
people are getting saturated at you and your disregard for the
community and the people involved in it.

Maybe you were just searching the wrong phrases/keywords, but there is
an enormous amount of information regarding TCP/IP and the Linux
kernel

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/45160/books-resources-which-explain-tcp-ip-kernel-implementation

This stack exchange question seems to be related.