usb_driver hotplug probe callback

Jaret Flores jarflores at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 01:27:07 EDT 2014

> Its part of the fun to find out yourself how to do this task. i have taken
> the longest time and maximum number of attempts for this task.but when
> finally little tells you  that task is complete , you will get a feeling of
> achievement and you will also say "sh** .. it was this easy...".
> i hope i have not broken the rules by replying....

I agree with this.  Like I said, I only asked because I thought there might
be another module loaded keeping mine from working correctly.  Also, I
wouldn't have asked if I knew it was against the rules! (and certainly
would not have mentioned the challenge in the first line of my email!)

But perhaps directing my own kernel studies will provide me a better
understanding than doing tasks handed out to me....or maybe that is just
positive thinking.