Questions about struct task_struct

Nick Krause xerofoify at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:35:36 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:26 PM, Andev <debiandev at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Venkatram Tummala
> <venkatram867 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Go learn C first.
>
> I don't think you need to flame him like this. Atlast he asked a
> relevant question. Answer it if you have the patience or ignore him.
>

>> BTW, We all know that you were here on the mailing list before with the
>> name "James Bond". Now, its Nick Krause. You have irritated many guys
>> before this. Unfortunately, changing the name wont change the attitude.
>>

> If he is actually doing this, there is no point in replying to his
> emails. That is only giving him attention. Ignore and let him be (or
> ban him, which I think is not warranted _yet_).
>
> --
> Andev

Andev,
I want to thank you for standing up to me here and out I am not
changing my email at all since I have started posting to the list
so I am not trying to spam you guys. On the other hand due to waste of
developer time I am banned from LKML, which is  due
to me not listening and I so deserve it for now. On the other hand  I
would like to work my way back up to being on the list again
and helping out.
Cheers Nick