Bad Patches and Issues with other devolopers

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 13:11:04 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Nick Krause <xerofoify at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Guys,
> If someone is willing to get me back on the list , and help me with
> that it would  be great.
> Cheers Nick

I've never heard of a ban before either.  Are you banned from
subscribing? or banned from posting?  Or both?

If you can still subscribe, why do you really need to post?  Seriously
I'm on a few vger lists and I rarely post.

Also, which vger list is it you think is critical to you.  I for one
have never subscribed to the main lkml list.  It just has an
overwhelming amount of traffic.  I focus on the subsystems I find of
interest.  Even those tend to get much more email traffic than I can
read thoroughly.

Greg

--
Greg Freemyer