Eudyptula Challenge status

Robin Schroer sulamiification at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:24:36 EDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 05:11:46PM -0300, Raphael Philipe wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is someone taking the Eudyptula Challenge here?
>
> I was answering the tasks when suddenly it stopped returning my
> messages (with corrections or new tasks). Since Little Penguin tell us
> about any break, I was curious to ask.
>
> I've sent task 15 answer on  27th of July and got no reply since then.
>
> I've heard about a troll in the LKML trying to push non-sense patchs,
> so I decided to ask.
>
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/8/4/206
I don't think Nick has anything to do with this.

> Has someone heard from Little Penguin recently?

I sent my last submission on July 28th, no answer since then. I guess
Little is either really busy, or down for maintenance or something like
that. Give it some time, he will come back, or at least send out a
status email like the last time this happened.

--

Robin Schroer