Eudyptula Challenge and gmail

Ritesh Ranjan r.ranjan789 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 07:56:42 EDT 2014

Using Gmail with Mutt isn't the issue. I have got that part working
fine. I was just wondering if there is anything extra we need to do
(over and above the normal muttrc setup) to get it accepted. But as I
am writing this, I got a reply for the first task. Passed. :)
Thanks for the help everyone.

Regards,
Ritesh Ranjan