Eudyptula Challenge and gmail

Ritesh Ranjan r.ranjan789 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 07:11:22 EDT 2014

Hi,

I was trying to implement the task 1 and send the mail using gmail,
but I got a reply that I can't use base64 encoding for my attachment.

So I switched over to mutt to send the email [still using my gmail
account] and send the mail again.
I checked the email source and saw that It's not encoded.

#include <linux/module.h>
#include <linux/kernel.h>

There has been no reply since. Not even telling me that I have done
something wrong. I have waited for almost a day. Is there something
wrong in the way I have gone about it, or is the dealy to be expected.

Could someone, who has been successful in sending a result and getting
a reply, summarize the methods they've used to submit a result
[preferably using a gmail account and mutt].

Thanks,
Ritesh Ranjan