inode of anonymity file

Grissiom chaos.proton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 06:30:31 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I found that `anon_inode_getfd` and `anon_inode_getfile` could create
anonymity files that I could implement my own read/write etc without both
writing "drivers" nor expose the structure into the file system.

But when I dig into the source code, I fount all the files created by them
will share the same inode. Will it causing problems? Will other anon files
interfere with my own anon files? If one anon file get deleted or closed,
will I lost the inode of my own anon file?

Is seems that none of these bad things happened, but why?

--
Cheers,
Grissiom