Any interesting linux projects?

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Fri Sep 6 04:13:21 EDT 2013

Hi!

As I read your mail, I don't think you're searching for kernel-related
projects, so here something which is not related to the kernel at all:

I'm searching volunteering open source C programmers for my (pretty young)
open source project!

If you want to have more information, send me a direct mail and/or
have a look at the github repository[0]. I don't think this
mailinglist is the right place for this!

You have to be familiar with git, though I think linux guys are familiar with
it! :-P

It is currently linux-only - so maybe this fits your needs?

[0]: github.com/matthiasbeyer/thessc