Updating the kernel

Soham Chakraborty sohamwonderpiku4u at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:39:06 EST 2013

Vladis, I hear ya and agree to that. Problem is I have seen big and by big,
I mean biggggggggg infrastructures asking for ksplice since certain sales
people of certain company introduced them to the utopia that is called
downtime-less-patching-and-upgrading. And obviously, if you have worked
with the CLI a bit less than most of us have already had, you get the sweet
inclination to go with sales and you know, voila.