Are you interested in a Linux Kernel Off-topic Mailing List?

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 00:13:52 EST 2013

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 12:38 AM, Aldo Iljazi <mail at aldo.io> wrote:
> Hello everyone. I am thinking of creating a Mailing List for our
> community but for unofficial topics. I think it would help to know each
> other and it would expand our conversation into different areas.
>
> Politics and Religion are prohibited topics. I was thinking the areas of
> discussion to be more on Science, Sports, Life, Philosophy etc.
>
> What do you think?

Hi...

Ideally, if I we still use the name "linux kernel", then it should be
something related to linux kernel, but more relaxed.

One thing to notice is that kernelnewbies is not a high traffic list
and experience shows we're not that strict when talking in
kernelnewbies, except that we have to reject non related kernel
topics.

So, I guess, off topic list might not be needed...but that's just me.

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant