Kernel 64bit

Jonathan Neuschäfer j.neuschaefer at gmx.net
Sat May 25 20:01:31 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 09:45:23AM +0000, Giridhara RP (grp) wrote:
> Hi Mulyadi,
>
> Please explain below step which you have mentioned?  I have bzImage
> (64bit) in my x86/boot/. What should I do to create a ISO image.

Are you trying to build a ISO 9660 aka. Compact Disk (aka. CD) image? If
so, have a look at ISOLINUX.

> [Usually it will take care of copying the kernel image to /boot,
> rename it to vmlinuz-<kernel version> along with the initrd/initramfs,
> plus it will set the boot loader entry for you :)]

A good description of what "top-posting" means can be found here:
  http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html

I see you seem to use Microsoft Outlook. That makes formatting emails
nicely (to the standard of technical communities which have their roots
in UNIX culture) a bit harder.

Thanks,
Jonathan Neuschäfer